3.27.2006

nine somewhat random facts about me...



1. i've been the same height since i was 13

2. i have a "widow's peak" on my "part", which makes it difficult to have anything but hippie-hair. so help me, i am trying!

3. my daughter's name means "light, the bringer of good news". (which sounds like it belongs on the score for 'the planets')

4. i hate warm raisins

5. i have dreams about/starring famous people on a regular basis (last night i had a dream about dana reeve)

6. i quit smoking on my birthday, and for the most part, i don't miss it.

7. it is hard for me to relax in the car--i'm pretty terrified of it!

8. i can crack my sternum bone, something i couldn't ever do until i was pregnant. creepy...

9. i like being awake at eight am more than at 2 am. who knew?

No comments: