2.03.2007

new additon



when i typed the title, for a moment i was thrown back to the days of "new edition". funny stuff.

this little lady, pictured above, is our newest addition--Autumn (Grace?) Williams, my sister Zelda and her wonderful husband Brent's bundle of baby joy. she joins her big brother Andrew Jacob Phillip Williams, who will be two soon. she looks ready to suck her thumb or flip the camera off, in which case she'd be taking after her favorite Tia, Angela. :)

now I am busy plotting how soon I can get to Georgia to get my hands on this little one. until then, you can bet I'll be posting pictures as they come in. congrats all around to Zelda, Brent and Bubba!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristin said...

if you are coming to georgia, i would hope you would come to savannah and see me. we can drink while sitting on the dock ...watching the tide roll away....