1.15.2007

trust your intuition, it's just like going fishing you just cast your line and hope for a bite


a few happy secrets...

1. i really enjoy cooking. to the point that i sometimes want to have a cooking show on the food network. also, i really want an apron.

i know, i know.

2. we moved to a townhouse this weekend, and it feels like home.

3. my pal maggie and i sang along to "like a prayer" on friday night. and i admit, i knew most of the words. and i like (possibly even love) the song. at one point, ben (maggie's betrothed) and jeremy looked at us like we were, you know, people who really like madonna. i told them, "hey, i was raised catholic. we have a very complicated relationship with jesus, ok? so i really empathize with madonna in the video."

4. last night, evie made me (and jeremy) laugh so hard we were on the ground slapping the carpet. i love my little one!

5. even tho i got confused and waitied for the bus at the wrong stop, and it took me 1.5 hours to get to work, 45 minutes+ of which was waiting in this frigidness, i am a.) proud that i figured out the freaking bus and b.) proud that i stayed in the cold!

"let the choirs sing",

angela

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok
I wanna know what did my muchachita do that make you and Jeremy laugh so hard?!!
(Everytime I think of her my heart melts)
I am so happy you have your own home now.
and yes you are still tough.
ps-you really need to write that book angela, your writing is so enjoyable to read!!